Green Cell Phone Battery HE351 for Nokia cellphone
Posted by anna201 from the Business category at 07 Sep 2020 05:07:58 am.
This NOKIA HE351 Standard Battery for your NOKIA smartphone will keep you in touch for longer when your original cell phone battery loses its charge. A cell phone replacement battery will give you the longest standby-time and talk-time. This NOKIA standard cell battery features 2900mAh/11.16WH 3.85V of capacity and Lithium-ion cell type. Effective and economical, this battery is essential to extend the life of your NOKIA cell phone.
- Brand: NOKIA Cell Phone Battery
- Replaceable with the following models: HE351
- Rechargeable battery type : Li-ion
- Color: Black
- Current : 2900mAh/11.16WH
- Voltage : 3.85V
- Capacity : 11.16WH
- Encoding : ECN11043_Te
- Supported models : HE351
- UK:NOKIA HE351 Cell Phone Battery
- AT:Akkus für NOKIA HE351
- FR:Batterie pour NOKIA HE351
- IT:NOKIA HE351 Batteria
- SP:Baterías para NOKIA HE351
There are the same brand batteries to choose which you need. We promised 100% Guarantee Quality and Fully Test!
- NOKIA HE351 Battery Nokia cellphone
- NOKIA BV-F3C Battery Nokia Lumia 650XL
- NOKIA BP-3L Battery Nokia Lumia 710 610 303 3030 510 603 610
- NOKIA BL-5CT Battery NOKIA 5220XM 6730 C5-00 C6-01 C3-01 6303C
- NOKIA BL-4U Battery Nokia 3120 5330 5530 6212 6216 6600 Asha 206 210
- NOKIA BV-T5A Battery Nokia Lumia 550 730 735 738 Superman RM1038 RM104
Prolonging the Life of Your NOKIA HE351 Cell Phone Battery.
Initialize a new NOKIA HE351 Cell Phone Battery.
New batteries should be fully charged before their first use to obtain maximum capacity. Nickel-based batteries should be charged for 16 hours initially and run through 2-4 full charge/full discharge cycles, while lithium ion batteries should be charged for about 5-6 hours. Ignore the phone telling you that the battery is full—this is normal but is not accurate if the battery is not initialized.
Avoid fully discharging a lithium-ion battery!
Unlike Ni-Cd batteries, lithium-ion batteries' life is shortened every time you fully discharge them. Instead, charge them when the battery meter shows one bar left. Lithium-ion batteries, like most rechargeable batteries, have a set number of charges in them.
Keep the battery cool.
Put the battery in the fridge. Your battery will last longest if used near room temperature, and nothing wears on a battery like extended exposure to high temperatures. While you can’t control the weather, you can avoid leaving your phone in a hot car or in direct sunlight, and you don’t have to carry your phone in your pocket, where your body heat will raise its temperature.
Charge your battery correctly, in accordance with its type.
Most newer cell phones have lithium-ion batteries, while older ones generally have nickel-based batteries. Read the label on the back of the battery or in the technical specifications in the manual to determine which yours is.
Clean the battery contacts on the battery and on the phone.
Over time, contacts may accumulate dirt which reduce the efficiency of energy transfer. Clean them with a cotton swab and rubbing or isopropyl alcohol.
Why choose us? 1.
Quality comes first
,you dont need to worry or have any trouble with our batteries.
,we always offer reasonable price for high quality products.
no matter before and after order.
Warranty 12 months
,for quality issues you will get replacement or refund.
Hot Products There are the most popular batteries for your reference. And our products will provide 1 Year Warranty, 30 Day money back if you aren't satisfied.
- Lenovo Tablet Battery Lenovo TAB4 PLUS TB-X704F
- CUBOT Cell Phone Battery CUBOT X18
- HP Laptop Battery HP Omen 15-AX200 Pavilion 15-BC Series HSTNN-DB7T
- Netgear Rechargeable Battery Netgear AirCard 790S 790SP 810S
- ASUS Laptop Battery ASUS ZenBook UX310 UX310UA UX310UQ UX410UA
- Acer Laptop Battery Acer Aspire AC14B13J ES1-131 ES1-331 ES1-512 ES1-520 ES1-521
Tags: NOKIA HE351, HE351, NOKIA HE351 Battery, HE351 Battery, NOKIA Battery, NOKIA HE351 Cell Phone Battery, Battery for NOKIA HE351, NOKIA Cell Phone Battery, NOKIA