Videos and Information Relevant to brain dead
A teenage boy, who lost his life while doing a social media challenge, was given a hero's salute as he was taken into surgery to donate his organs. Mason Bogard's family said he participated in what's known as the "Choking Challenge." It encourages people to cut off their own air supply until just before they become unconscious. Mason was found unresponsive in his room on May 1 and was later declared brain dead. InsideEdition.com's Mara Montalbano has more.
Posted By : peter88