Snarfblatt? Dinglehopper? What do I call this object?

Post date: 2022-11-25 04:56:22
Views: 18
I need to replace either the whole vise/clamp on my yarn ball winder, or better yet, find a longer metal... thingy to sub in the current one. What search term am I looking for?

The ball winder is this one from Knit Picks. The item in question is the curved metal stick thing in the clamping device. My current metal stick thing isn't long enough (thing I switched out/lost the proper clamp at some point), so the metal hole thing thumps against the table when I wind. Anyone know where I can either find a whole replacement clamp, or know the name for the metal stick thing?
Please click Here to read the full story.
Other Top and Latest Questions:
Should I ask him out? Complication level-coworker
1L Law student summer internship questions for organization?
SIN included in email attachment
Seeking Sight and Sound Magazine
How do I better function with my offshore developers?
How to create a collaborative custom map (for our sales points)
Movie: True Things
The 1619 Project: Black people fought to make America a democracy
Movie: Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade