Covid-19 & ayurveda - Comment
Covid-19 & ayurveda
1. COVID 19 & AYURVEDA Dr. Poornima Chhajer B.A.M.S., M.S. (Shalakya Tantra – Netra Roga), CPK Assistant Professor, CAMC, Rajanadgaon Director, Shri Ayurved & Keraliya Panchkarma Centre, Durg
2. Introduction Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) is an infectious disease caused by severe acute respiratory syndrome corona virus (SARS-CoV- 2). It was first identified in December 2019 in Wuhan, China, and has resulted in an on going pandemic.
3. AYURVEDA Ayurveda, being the science of life, propagates the gifts of nature in maintaining healthy and happy living. Ayurveda’s extensive knowledge base on preventive care, derives from the concepts of “Dinacharya” - daily regimes and “Ritucharya”- seasonal regimes to maintain healthy life.
4. Diet According To Ayurveda Ayurveda explain in detail 8 attributes related to the food - 1. Prakrti –Qualitative characteristics of the food 2. Karana – Processing of food 3. Samyoga – Mixing 4. Rashi – The quantity 5. Desha – Habitat of the person 6. Kala – Time & seasonal variation 7. Upayoga Samstha – Variable digestibility of various food articles 8. Upayokta – The person who takes the food.
5. 1. Prakrti –Qualitative characteristics of the food Moong Dal Urad Dal
6. 2. Karana – Processing of food Curd Butter Milk
7. 3. Samyoga – Mixing Honey with warm water
8. 4. Rashi – The quantity
9. 5. Desha – Habitat of the person
10. 7. Upayoga Samstha – Variable digestibility of various food articles
11. 8. Upayokta – The person who takes the food
12. Recommended Measures (Ministry of AYUSH) Warm Water Golden Milk Gandoosha Nasya Steam inhalation Kadha / Herbal Tea Chyawanprash
13. PANCHKARMA (Detoxification Therapies)
14. YOGASANA Anulom - Vilom Bhramari Bhastrika Kapal - Bhati
15. National Clinical Management Protocol Based on Ayurveda & Yoga For The Management Of COVID - 19
|Posted by : peter88||Post date : 2020-10-19 15:39|
|Category : Health & Medicine||Views : 34|