Creating a Coronavirus Plan for Real Estate Encore - Aaron Stelle - WEST - Comment
In this presentation, Aaron Stelle, VP - Marketing Technology Director for WEST, a Williston Financial Group Company, will discuss the best practices to create a comprehensive plan in order to keep both your clients and you safe during this fluid time where the Coronavirus is such a major topic.
This plan can be leveraged to create clear client / Realtor expectations as well as communication. This will not be based on opinions, but instead on facts using current information from sources like the WHO and CDC, along with tools that can help implement their plans. Below is a replay of the webinar.
Topics covered in this presentation slides:
1. Creating a Coronavirus Plan for Real Estate Aaron Stelle, VP- Regional Marketing Technology Director firstname.lastname@example.org | poweredbywest.com
2. Why do we market and sell to people in ways we don’t like to be marketed and sold to?
3. Why do we need a plan? WHO AM I? themoderndayagent.com/aaron-stelle
4. THIS IS A NOT A SALES AND MARKETING MOMENT THIS IS A PEOPLE MOMENT!
5. WHAT IS THE RISK? west Source: On behalf of the Imperial College COVID-19 Response Team. WHO Collaborating Centre for Infectious Disease Modelling, MRC Centre for Global Infectious Disease Analysis Abdul Latif Jameel Institute for Disease and Emergency Analytics, Imperial College London
6. WHAT IS THE RISK? west Source: On behalf of the Imperial College COVID-19 Response Team. WHO Collaborating Centre for Infectious Disease Modelling, MRC Centre for Global Infectious Disease Analysis Abdul Latif Jameel Institute for Disease and Emergency Analytics, Imperial College London
7. HOW IS THIS AFFECTING REAL ESTATE?
8. RMLS INFO west
9. DAY TO DAY CHANGES west • Offices closed to public • Limited deliveries • Limited access to certain businesses • Care homes closed
10. DAY TO DAY CHANGES west • No Open Houses • COVID-19 Addendum • OAR pushing to have Realtors excluded from shelter at home • Courtesy signings
11. WHAT CAN WE DO?
12. SELF CARE west
13. FOLLOW WHO AND CDC RULES west
14. HAVE A PLAN! west
15. AN EXAMPLE FROM WFG
16. CHANGES WFG IS CURRENTLY MAKING west 1.Your pen is your pen 2.Deep cleaning offices 3.Enhanced signing areas 4.Health screening questionnaire 5.Signings 6.Closing offices to public and only principals attending signings
17. COMPONENTS OF THE PLAN west 1.Things you’re already doing 2.Things you’re going to start doing 3.Things your clients will need to do 4.Contingencies
18. THINGS YOU’RE ALREADY DOING
19. west YOUR PAPERLESS STRATEGY
20. west YOUR LISTING MARKETING
21. west YOUR BUYER PROCESS 1.Giving a great search tool 2.Encouraging a drive by before showings 3.Using google street view 4.???
22. THINGS YOUR GOING TO START DOING
23. west CLIENT INTERACTION
24. west CLIENT INTERACTION: ZOOM CALLS
25. west CLIENT INTERACTION: FACETIME IG VIDEO CHAT FB MESSANGER
26. west CLIENT INTERACTION: BOMB BOMB
27. BUYER PROCESS
28. west BUYER PROCESS: NO TOUCH POLICY
29. west BUYER PROCESS: CLEAN SHOWINGS
30. west BUYER PROCESS: HEALTH QUESTIONS
31. west BUYER PROCESS: LIVE DIGITAL TOURS
32. west BUYER PROCESS: COMMUNICATION
33. LISTING PROCESS
34. west LISTING PROCESS: CLEAN SHOWINGS ONLY • Turn on all lights • Open cabinet doors • Open room doors • Have soap at every sink • Have rubber gloves available • Have hand sanitizer if possible
35. west LISTING PROCESS: 3D TOURS
36. west LISTING PROCESS: FLOOR PLANS
37. west LISTING PROCESS: NO FLYERS
38. west LISTING PROCESS: SUBJECT TO INTERIOR INSPECTION
39. west LISTING PROCESS: VIRTUAL OPEN HOUSE
40. PAST CLIENT PROCESS CREATING COMMUNITY
41. west PAST CLIENTS: DELIVERY
42. west PAST CLIENTS: FACEBOOK WATCH PARTIES
43. west PAST CLIENTS: RESTAURANT SUPPORT EVENT
44. west PAST CLIENTS: HUMANE SOCIETY
45. west IN SUMMARY
46. Why do we need a plan? CONNECT themoderndayagent.com/aaron-stelle
47. THANK YOU!
|Posted by : peter88||Post date : 2020-03-25 14:25|
|Category : Real Estate||Views : 53|