Man gets sweet revenge on IRS phone scammers
Category : Comedy/Funny
Views : 477
Post date : 2017-05-19 19:02
Information about this video
Criminals will sometimes try to scam people out of money by calling them on the phone and pretending to be the IRS, claiming that their victim owes money to the government that they have to pay immediately over the phone or go to jail. When one California resident realized what was going on, he kept the scammers on the phone, hilariously messing with them until they finally gave up.
Other Videos Posted by peter88
- Pensioner, 84, with walking stick thrown to floor by impatient thug in a hurry to leave shopping centre
- SCARIEST MOVIE EVER? Trailer for "Hereditary" Leaves Sundance Film Festivals Floors Covered in Vomit
Other Videos in Comedy/Funny Category
- UNHINGED: Leftist Actress Rose McGowan SNAPS on a Tranny, "I don't come from your planet, leave me alone"
- Comedian Kevin Hart makes an Ass of Himself while Drunk video-bombing After the Eagles Super Bowl Win
- Hilarious moment wedding ceremony rudely interrupted by woman's *ual groans blaring over sound system
- OUCH! Leaked FBI Texts Show the FBI Thinks Chelsea Clinton is an Entitled Brat who Sounds like a 'Billy Goat'.. You Decide if they're Right..
Tags: funny video