Coronavirus - Comment
What is Coronavirus? How it can be spread among Human? How we can protect ourselves?
Information covered in the presentation slides:
1. Coronavirus Prepared by Zubair Hussain MS, Internal Medicine (Hematology)
2. What is a coronavirus? Coronaviruses are a large family of viruses that are known to cause illness ranging from the common cold to more severe diseases such as Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS) and Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS).
3. What is a new-type coronavirus? A new-type coronavirus is a new strain of coronavirus that has not been previously identified in humans.
4. What are the symptoms of someone infected with a coronavirus? It depends on the virus, but common signs include respiratory symptoms, fever, cough, shortness of breath, and breathing difficulties.
5. National Health Commission The National Health Commission responded that the current situation is still preventable and controllable. The new-type coronavirus is not SARS or MERS virus. Preliminary investigations have indicated that the inter-person transmission ability and pathogenicity of this new-type coronavirus are weaker than SARS. DO NOT WORRY ABOUT IT
6. Any question/suggestion Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Posted by : peter88||Post date : 2020-01-22 18:10|
|Category : Health & Medicine||Views : 25|
Tags: coronovirus, what is coronavirus, severe acute respiratory syndrome, middle east respiratory syndrome