<< Photos
Loading...

Ford will stop selling most of its cars in America, Comcast and Fox go head-to-head, and other news - Comment

Description: Ford
Ford will stop selling most sedans in the U.S. to cut an extra $11.5B in costs. The carmaker says that by 2020 nearly 90% of its North American inventory will be pickup trucks, SUVs and commercial vehicles, in line with consumer preferences.

Sky
Comcast and 21st Century Fox are fighting over Sky after Comcast made a $31B counter offer for the British pay-TV broadcaster. Fox already owns 39% of Sky and made an offer late last year for the remaining 61%; Sky says it will withdraw its recommendation for Fox’s bid.

Facebook
Facebook had a strong first quarter despite its privacy scandal. The social media giant saw a 63% jump in profit and a 49% increase in revenue; it also added 70 million monthly users.

Quote
“They’re not going to become the bright shiny object that they were… but they’re good enough.” Brian Wieser, Pivotal Research analyst, after Twitter posted its second consecutive quarterly profit.

Daily Top Headlines:
Animation: Lucy Clinch
Script: Katie Carroll, Lorraine K. Lee
Art: Jacqueline Zaccor
Producer: Florencia Iriondo

Posted by :  peter88 Post date :  2019-10-31 15:17
Category :  Automotive Views :  55

Comment - Previous - Next
Social Bookmark or Share this page

peter88 last post Image
- Middle East Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus
- Novel Coronavirus
- Overview on Middle East Respiratory Syndrome - Coronavirus
- Dr luis enjuanes - molecular basis of coronavirus virulence and vaccine design to protect against sars
- Rinovirus Coronavirus
- Novel coronavirus infections epidemiology & preparedness
- Coronavirus
- Efficacy of adipose derived stem cells in management of chronic ulcers
- Adipose tissue innate immunity & inflammation - a nutrigenomics perspective of the metabolic syndrome
- Adipose Derived Stem cells in plastic surgery
- Adipose tissue hormones
- Docker Enables DevOps
- Infrastructure Deployment with Docker & Ansible
- Docker and Containers for Development and Deployment
- Docker 對傳統 DevOps 工具鏈的衝擊 (Docker's Impact on traditional DevOps toolchain)


New Comment


FAQ
Loading...