For CUBOT GT95 Replacement Cell Phone Battery GT95
Posted by anna201 from the Business category at 31 Aug 2020 06:33:23 am.
This CUBOT GT95 Standard Battery for your CUBOT smartphone will keep you in touch for longer when your original cell phone battery loses its charge. A cell phone replacement battery will give you the longest standby-time and talk-time. This CUBOT standard cell battery features 1350mAh/4.995WH 3.7V of capacity and Lithium-ion cell type. Effective and economical, this battery is essential to extend the life of your CUBOT cell phone.
- Brand: CUBOT Cell Phone Battery
- Replaceable with the following models: GT95
- Rechargeable battery type : Li-ion
- Color: Black
- Current : 1350mAh/4.995WH
- Voltage : 3.7V
- Capacity : 4.995WH
- Encoding : ECN11073_Te
- Supported models : GT95
- UK:CUBOT GT95 Cell Phone Battery
- AT:Akkus für CUBOT GT95
- FR:Batterie pour CUBOT GT95
- IT:CUBOT GT95 Batteria
- SP:Baterías para CUBOT GT95
There are the same brand batteries to choose which you need. We promised 100% Guarantee Quality and Fully Test!
- CUBOT GT95 Battery CUBOT GT95
- CUBOT S222 Battery Cubot S350 Backup
- CUBOT Dinosaur Battery CUBOT Dinosaur
- CUBOT note_S Battery CUBOT note S
- CUBOT Rainbow Battery Cubot Rainbow
- CUBOT P12 Battery CUBOT P12
Prolonging the Life of Your CUBOT GT95 Cell Phone Battery.
Initialize a new CUBOT GT95 Cell Phone Battery.
New batteries should be fully charged before their first use to obtain maximum capacity. Nickel-based batteries should be charged for 16 hours initially and run through 2-4 full charge/full discharge cycles, while lithium ion batteries should be charged for about 5-6 hours. Ignore the phone telling you that the battery is full—this is normal but is not accurate if the battery is not initialized.
Avoid fully discharging a lithium-ion battery!
Unlike Ni-Cd batteries, lithium-ion batteries' life is shortened every time you fully discharge them. Instead, charge them when the battery meter shows one bar left. Lithium-ion batteries, like most rechargeable batteries, have a set number of charges in them.
Keep the battery cool.
Put the battery in the fridge. Your battery will last longest if used near room temperature, and nothing wears on a battery like extended exposure to high temperatures. While you can’t control the weather, you can avoid leaving your phone in a hot car or in direct sunlight, and you don’t have to carry your phone in your pocket, where your body heat will raise its temperature.
Charge your battery correctly, in accordance with its type.
Most newer cell phones have lithium-ion batteries, while older ones generally have nickel-based batteries. Read the label on the back of the battery or in the technical specifications in the manual to determine which yours is.
Clean the battery contacts on the battery and on the phone.
Over time, contacts may accumulate dirt which reduce the efficiency of energy transfer. Clean them with a cotton swab and rubbing or isopropyl alcohol.
Why choose us? 1.
Quality comes first
,you dont need to worry or have any trouble with our batteries.
,we always offer reasonable price for high quality products.
no matter before and after order.
Warranty 12 months
,for quality issues you will get replacement or refund.
Hot Products There are the most popular batteries for your reference. And our products will provide 1 Year Warranty, 30 Day money back if you aren't satisfied.
- Lenovo Tablet Battery Lenovo TAB4 PLUS TB-X704F
- CUBOT Cell Phone Battery CUBOT X18
- HP Laptop Battery HP Omen 15-AX200 Pavilion 15-BC Series HSTNN-DB7T
- Netgear Rechargeable Battery Netgear AirCard 790S 790SP 810S
- ASUS Laptop Battery ASUS ZenBook UX310 UX310UA UX310UQ UX410UA
- Acer Laptop Battery Acer Aspire AC14B13J ES1-131 ES1-331 ES1-512 ES1-520 ES1-521
Tags: CUBOT GT95 Battery, CUBOT GT95, CUBOT GT95 Cell Phone Battery, CUBOT Battery, Battery for CUBOT GT95, CUBOT Cell Phone Battery, GT95, CUBOT