TOSHIBA PA5184U-1BRS Battery for Toshiba Satellite C55 C55D L55D C55T L55T L55
Posted by anna201 from the Business category at 28 Oct 2019 06:21:05 am.
- Brand: TOSHIBA Compatible Battery Product List
- Replaceable with the following models: PA5184U-1BRS
- Rechargeable battery type : Li-ion
- Color: White
- Current : 2400mAh/36WH
- Voltage : 14.8V
- Capacity : 36WH
- Encoding : TO3251
- Supported models : PA5184U-1BRS PA5185U-1BRS PA5186U-1BRS
- TOSHIBA PA5184U-1BRS Battery Toshiba Satellite C55 C55D L55D C55T L55T L55
- TOSHIBA PA5247U Battery Toshiba Tecra A50-E R50 A30 A40-C Z50-C Laptop
- TOSHIBA PA5057N-1BRS Battery Toshiba PA5057N-1BRS
- TOSHIBA PA3588U Battery Toshiba Satellite Pro S300 S300M PABAS048 Tecra P5
- TOSHIBA F19 Battery Toshiba F-02C F-04C F-01e F-04D F-06B F-06D
- TOSHIBA PA3283U-5ACA Laptop ac adapter
- TOSHIBA PA3546E-1AC3 Laptop ac adapter
- TOSHIBA PA3822U-1ACA Laptop ac adapter
- TOSHIBA PA-1650-21 Laptop ac adapter
- TOSHIBA PA3715E-1AC3 Laptop ac adapter
Good Tips For Getting Maximum Shelf Life For Your TOSHIBA PA5184U-1BRS Laptop Battery:1. Your new laptop battery comes in a discharged condition and must be charged before use (refer to your computer manual for charging instructions). Upon initial use (or after a prolonged storage period) the battery may require two to three charge/discharge cycles before achieving maximum capacity.
2. When charging laptop battery for the first time your computer may indicate that charging is complete after just 10 or 15 minutes. This is a normal phenomenon with rechargeable batteries. Simply remove the TOSHIBA PA5184U-1BRS battery from the computer and repeat the charging procedure.
3. It is important to condition (fully discharge and then fully charge) laptop battery every two to three weeks. Failure to do so may significantly shorten the battery's life (this does not apply to Li-Ion laptop batteries, which do not require conditioning). To discharge, simply run your device under the battery's power until it shuts down or until you get a low battery warning. Then recharge the battery as instructed in your user's manual.
4. If laptop battery will not be in use for a month or longer, it is recommended that it be removed from the device and stored in a cool, dry, clean place. It is normal for replacement laptop battery to become warm during charging and discharging.
5. A charged laptop battery replacement will eventually lose its charge if unused. It may therefore be necessary to recharge the battery after a storage period.
- UK:TOSHIBA PA5184U-1BRS Laptop Battery
- AT:Akkus TOSHIBA PA5184U-1BRS Ersatzbatterien zu verkaufen
- FR:TOSHIBA PA5184U-1BRS Batterie
- IT:TOSHIBA PA5184U-1BRS Batteria
- SP:TOSHIBA PA5184U-1BRS Baterías
Tags: PA5184U-1BRS, TOSHIBA PA5184U-1BRS Battery, TOSHIBA, TOSHIBA Battery, TOSHIBA PA5184U-1BRS, TOSHIBA Laptop Battery, TOSHIBA PA5184U-1BRS Laptop Battery