DELL NF2MW 52WH 7.6V Li-ion Laptop Battery
Posted by anna201 from the Business category at 28 Oct 2019 06:19:19 am.
- Brand: DELL Compatible Battery Product List
- Replaceable with the following models: NF2MW
- Rechargeable battery type : Li-ion
- Color: Black
- Current : 52WH
- Voltage : 7.6V
- Capacity : 52WH
- Encoding : DEL19I657
- Supported models : NF2MW
- DELL NF2MW Battery Dell laptops pc
- DELL 1V1XF Battery Dell Precision M3540 pc battery 4GVMP R8D7N
- DELL J1KND Battery DELL Inspiron 13R 14R 15R 17R N4010 N5010
- DELL VHR5P Battery Dell Latitude 11 5175 5179 Tablet
- DELL 7WNW1 Battery Dell Latitude 7424 5424 5420 Rugged
- DELL CPS750-D121 Server Power Supply
- DELL C502A-S0 Server Power Supply
- DELL A502P-00 Server Power Supply
- DELL AC425EF-00 Server Power Supply
- DELL H1300EF-02 Server Power Supply
Good Tips For Getting Maximum Shelf Life For Your DELL NF2MW Laptop Battery:1. Your new laptop battery comes in a discharged condition and must be charged before use (refer to your computer manual for charging instructions). Upon initial use (or after a prolonged storage period) the battery may require two to three charge/discharge cycles before achieving maximum capacity.
2. When charging laptop battery for the first time your computer may indicate that charging is complete after just 10 or 15 minutes. This is a normal phenomenon with rechargeable batteries. Simply remove the DELL NF2MW battery from the computer and repeat the charging procedure.
3. It is important to condition (fully discharge and then fully charge) laptop battery every two to three weeks. Failure to do so may significantly shorten the battery's life (this does not apply to Li-Ion laptop batteries, which do not require conditioning). To discharge, simply run your device under the battery's power until it shuts down or until you get a low battery warning. Then recharge the battery as instructed in your user's manual.
4. If laptop battery will not be in use for a month or longer, it is recommended that it be removed from the device and stored in a cool, dry, clean place. It is normal for replacement laptop battery to become warm during charging and discharging.
5. A charged laptop battery replacement will eventually lose its charge if unused. It may therefore be necessary to recharge the battery after a storage period.
- UK:DELL NF2MW Laptop Battery
- AT:Akkus DELL NF2MW Ersatzbatterien zu verkaufen
- FR:DELL NF2MW Batterie
- IT:DELL NF2MW Batteria
- SP:DELL NF2MW Baterías
- C21N1833 Battery ASUS ZENBOOK UX431 Series laptop
- C21N1530 Battery ASUS Chromebook C202 C202SA C202SA-2A
- C31N1637 Battery ASUS VivoBook S15 S510UQ S510UN X541U X542U
- A31N1730 Battery Asus series laptop battery 3INR19/66
- 60-P53987R001 Battery GENERAL DYNAMICS AP024551112013A
- Omron Rechargeable Battery Omron C500-BAT08 3G2A9-BAT08 2pcs
- Lenovo Tablet Battery Lenovo Yoga Tab3 Pro YT3-X90L
- Bose Rechargeable Battery BOSE SOUNDLINK Mini Series
- Lenovo Tablet Battery Lenovo LePad Phab2 Plus
- Bose Rechargeable Battery BOSE SOUNDLINK Mini I Series
- Lenovo Cell Phone Battery Lenovo ZUK Z2
Tags: NF2MW, DELL NF2MW Battery, DELL, DELL Battery, DELL NF2MW, DELL Laptop Battery, DELL NF2MW Laptop Battery