The best LENOVO L14M3P23 3300mAh/36WH 11.1V for Laptop Battery
Posted by anna201 from the Business category at 29 Sep 2019 03:50:17 am.
- Brand: LENOVO Compatible Battery Product List
- Replaceable with the following models: L14M3P23
- Rechargeable battery type : Li-ion
- Color: Black
- Current : 3300mAh/36WH
- Voltage : 11.1V
- Capacity : 36WH
- Encoding : LEN19I605
- Supported models : L14M3P23 5B10H33230
- LENOVO L14M3P23 Battery Lenovo Chromebook N21 N22
- LENOVO L17M4PH1 Battery Lenovo Yoga 7 Pro-13IKB C930 C930-13IKB 81C4
- LENOVO SB10L84122 Battery Lenovo ThinkPad T570 P51S
- LENOVO 45N1094 Battery Lenovo ThinkPad Edge S230u Twist
- LENOVO SB10F46448 Battery Lenovo Thinkpad Helix 2
- LENOVO 170W Laptop ac adapter
- LENOVO HKF1502-3B Server Power Supply
- LENOVO 54Y8923 Server Power Supply
- LENOVO 54Y8861 Server Power Supply
- LENOVO PC9051 Server Power Supply
Good Tips For Getting Maximum Shelf Life For Your LENOVO L14M3P23 Laptop Battery:1. Your new laptop battery comes in a discharged condition and must be charged before use (refer to your computer manual for charging instructions). Upon initial use (or after a prolonged storage period) the battery may require two to three charge/discharge cycles before achieving maximum capacity.
2. When charging laptop battery for the first time your computer may indicate that charging is complete after just 10 or 15 minutes. This is a normal phenomenon with rechargeable batteries. Simply remove the LENOVO L14M3P23 battery from the computer and repeat the charging procedure.
3. It is important to condition (fully discharge and then fully charge) laptop battery every two to three weeks. Failure to do so may significantly shorten the battery's life (this does not apply to Li-Ion laptop batteries, which do not require conditioning). To discharge, simply run your device under the battery's power until it shuts down or until you get a low battery warning. Then recharge the battery as instructed in your user's manual.
4. If laptop battery will not be in use for a month or longer, it is recommended that it be removed from the device and stored in a cool, dry, clean place. It is normal for replacement laptop battery to become warm during charging and discharging.
5. A charged laptop battery replacement will eventually lose its charge if unused. It may therefore be necessary to recharge the battery after a storage period.
- UK:LENOVO L14M3P23 Laptop Battery
- AT:Akkus LENOVO L14M3P23 Ersatzbatterien zu verkaufen
- FR:LENOVO L14M3P23 Batterie
- IT:LENOVO L14M3P23 Batteria
- SP:LENOVO L14M3P23 Baterías
- L17M4PH1 Battery Lenovo Yoga 7 Pro-13IKB C930 C930-13IKB 81C4
- CF-VZSU83U Battery Panasonic Toughbook CF-C2 CF-VZSU80U CF-VZSU82U
- 39R8803 Battery IBM SERVERAID-7K CONTROLLER Rack Mount BATTERY
- CR2050HR Battery MAXELL button battery CR2050HR 25pcs
- CR2050HR Battery MAXELL CR2050HR button battery nonrechargeable 9pcs
- Omron Rechargeable Battery Omron C500-BAT08 3G2A9-BAT08 2pcs
- Lenovo Tablet Battery Lenovo Yoga Tab3 Pro YT3-X90L
- Bose Rechargeable Battery BOSE SOUNDLINK Mini Series
- Lenovo Tablet Battery Lenovo LePad Phab2 Plus
- Bose Rechargeable Battery BOSE SOUNDLINK Mini I Series
- Lenovo Cell Phone Battery Lenovo ZUK Z2
Tags: L14M3P23, LENOVO L14M3P23 Battery, LENOVO, LENOVO Battery, LENOVO L14M3P23, LENOVO Laptop Battery