LENOVO SB10K97595 3685MAH/42WH 13.05V/11.4V Li-ion Laptop Battery
Posted by anna201 from the Business category at 24 Sep 2019 09:20:13 am.
- Brand: LENOVO Compatible Battery Product List
- Replaceable with the following models: SB10K97595
- Rechargeable battery type : Li-ion
- Color: Black
- Current : 3685MAH/42WH
- Voltage : 13.05V/11.4V
- Capacity : 42WH
- Encoding : LEN12I132
- Supported models : SB10K97595
- LENOVO SB10K97595 Battery Lenovo SB10K97595 01AV442 01AV443
- LENOVO L12M4P21 Battery Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro 13 Y50-70AS-ISE 21CP5/57/128-2
- LENOVO 3059153 Battery For Lenovo 3059153 40059178 1ICP3/60/153-2
- LENOVO 45N1139 Battery Lenovo ThinkPad S440 S431
- LENOVO L17M3P52 Battery Lenovo 01AV447 SB10K97608
- LENOVO HKF1502-3B Server Power Supply
- LENOVO 54Y8923 Server Power Supply
- LENOVO 54Y8861 Server Power Supply
- LENOVO PC9051 Server Power Supply
- LENOVO 230W Laptop ac adapter
Good Tips For Getting Maximum Shelf Life For Your LENOVO SB10K97595 Laptop Battery:1. Your new laptop battery comes in a discharged condition and must be charged before use (refer to your computer manual for charging instructions). Upon initial use (or after a prolonged storage period) the battery may require two to three charge/discharge cycles before achieving maximum capacity.
2. When charging laptop battery for the first time your computer may indicate that charging is complete after just 10 or 15 minutes. This is a normal phenomenon with rechargeable batteries. Simply remove the LENOVO SB10K97595 battery from the computer and repeat the charging procedure.
3. It is important to condition (fully discharge and then fully charge) laptop battery every two to three weeks. Failure to do so may significantly shorten the battery's life (this does not apply to Li-Ion laptop batteries, which do not require conditioning). To discharge, simply run your device under the battery's power until it shuts down or until you get a low battery warning. Then recharge the battery as instructed in your user's manual.
4. If laptop battery will not be in use for a month or longer, it is recommended that it be removed from the device and stored in a cool, dry, clean place. It is normal for replacement laptop battery to become warm during charging and discharging.
5. A charged laptop battery replacement will eventually lose its charge if unused. It may therefore be necessary to recharge the battery after a storage period.
- UK:LENOVO SB10K97595 Laptop Battery
- AT:Akkus LENOVO SB10K97595 Ersatzbatterien zu verkaufen
- FR:LENOVO SB10K97595 Batterie
- IT:LENOVO SB10K97595 Batteria
- SP:LENOVO SB10K97595 Baterías
- HB4W1H Battery Huawei Ascend G510 520 Y210 Y530 U8685D T8951
- SQU-1408 Battery Verizon Ellipsis 8 Tablet
- B-DG800 Battery DOOGEE DG800
- T890BAT-4 Battery Clevo T890 T890BAT-4SCUD 6-87-T890S-4Z6A
- BV02XL Battery HP Envy X2 Detachable 13
- Omron Rechargeable Battery Omron C500-BAT08 3G2A9-BAT08 2pcs
- Lenovo Tablet Battery Lenovo Yoga Tab3 Pro YT3-X90L
- Bose Rechargeable Battery BOSE SOUNDLINK Mini Series
- Lenovo Tablet Battery Lenovo LePad Phab2 Plus
- Bose Rechargeable Battery BOSE SOUNDLINK Mini I Series
- Lenovo Cell Phone Battery Lenovo ZUK Z2
Tags: SB10K97595, LENOVO SB10K97595 Battery, LENOVO, LENOVO Battery, LENOVO SB10K97595, LENOVO Laptop Battery