PCG007 adapter 100-240V~,50-60Hz 4.0A 310W +12.0Vmain==16A +12Vcpu ==16A
Posted by kakakakarin from the Business category at 09 Sep 2019 09:41:07 am.
- Brand : HP
- Alternate with the following models : PCG007
- Cell technology : GSB382
- Capacity : 100-240V~,50-60Hz 4.0A 310W
- Voltage : +12.0Vmain==16A +12Vcpu ==16A
- Product dimensions : 95*72*165mm
- Encoding : HPQ17526_Se
The cable is broken. A cable break may occur in the flexible connector near the adapter module or connector. These flexible joints are used to bend the cable when the adapter module is wound, but may become brittle over time, causing breakage. If the cable hits the edge of an object such as a table or stool, it may also break.
2. The stitches are bent or broken. If the computer port is not properly inserted, the adapter pins may bend or break completely. Unplugging or inserting the cable at an angle may cause the center pin of the adapter to bend. If this happens frequently, the pins may break and the adapter will stop working.
3. The cable is loose. If your cable is loose, try unplugging the cable and reconnecting it to make sure it is in place. If the cable is still loose, check for broken or broken pins or connectors or cables. If the cable is damaged and it is loose, you must replace the adapter or cable.
4. The cable is worn. Cable wear is most likely to occur at either end of the cable connecting the adapter module to the connector that connects to the computer. This may be due to the number of times the cable wraps around the adapter module or the cable is subjected to any unnecessary stress.
You may also want to see this battery
Tags: HP, PCG007, HP PCG007, HP laptop battery, HP adapter, HP PCG007 laptop battery, HP PCG007 adapter