Superb Choice HP HP-D3201E0 Server Power Supply
Posted by anna201 from the Business category at 08 Jul 2019 07:45:13 am.
- Brand: HP
- Type : GSB137
- AC Input: 100-240 V-/5.5A , 50-60 HZ
- DC Output:
- Encoding : HP20626_Se_7
HP-D3201E0 Server Power Supply compatible product number:511483-001 / 613764-001,611483-001 611484-001 613765-001,503377 503377-001 / 508153-001,503378-001 / 508154-001,707818-002 / 707906-001, there are many spare parts and models.HP HP-D3201E0compatible Server Power Supply model:Power supply with interface: 4P * 1,6P * 1, P2 * 1Applicable HP desktop and workstation power supply: PS-4321-9HA HP-D3201EO HP-D3201E0 D10-320P2A D12-320P1B DPS-320MB A CFH0320AWWA PS-4321-9HP DPS-320NB A DPS-320NB-1 A D12-320P1B and other modelsApplicable models: For HP MT series (4000 4300 6000 6005 6080 6200 6280 6300 6380 8000 PC8022 8080 8100 8180 8200 8280 8300 8380 6380) and other modelsHP Compaq 8200 DPS-320NB-1HP 6200 Pro 8200 Elite MT MicrotowerHP Elite 6200 8200 CMTHP Compaq 6000Note :Cable pin three interfaces, only applies to the original HP chassis motherboard, not compatible with ordinary motherboard
- UK : HP HP-D3201E0 Server Power Supply
- AT : PC Netzteil HP HP-D3201E0
- FR : HP HP-D3201E0 PC Alimentation
Whether you’re building a basic desktop or a power-house gaming PC, choosing the right Server Power Supply unit (PSU) is an important decision. Here we have PSUs for all Han Server Power Supply HP HP-D3201E0. Fully Modular Cable Management, 80 Plus Gold-Certified to Deliver over 90% Efficiency ...The Server Power Supply unit is the piece of hardware that's used to convert the power provided from the outlet into usable power for the many parts inside the computer case. 1 year replacement warranty,30-day refund guarantee after the purchase.
Proper use of the HP HP-D3201E0 Server Power Supply
1. Please confirm that the product ordered is compatible with the brand, model number and part of the device.2.It consumes power even when the power switch is set to (standby). To avoid power consumption, unplug the AC adapter from the power outlet when the device is not used for an extended period of time.3.Do not use power sources other than those corresponding to the specifications given. Otherwise, fire or electric shock may occur.4.Do not touch the power cord plug with wet hands. Otherwise, electric shocks may occur.5. Fully insert the electric plug into the socket. Do not use an outlet with a loose connection.
Special Products:HP 455324-001 100-240V~ / 5.0A,50Hz-60Hz
Dell HP-P3017F3P 100-240V
Dell H290AM-00 50Hz-60Hz
Lenovo HKF2002-32 100-127V /200-240V , 6/3A ,50/